The 8th Global Conference on Materials Science and Engineering (CMSE2019)
Visa Application
Sanya, Hainan Province Visa-free entry policy:
Hainan 30-day visa-free access scheme stipulates foreign citizens holding the passport of 59 qualifying countries can have 30 days visa-free entry to Hainan if received by travel agencies. During the stay, they can travel in the whole of Hainan Province without a Chinese visa. This visa-free access will count its 30 days duration from 00:00 the day following the entry date.

List of the 59 countries included in the visa-free policy:
6 American Countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, the United States.
2 Oceania Countries: Australia, New Zealand.
25 Schengen Agreement Countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
15 Other European Countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Macedonia (FYROM), Monaco, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, the United Kingdom, Ukraine.
11 Asian Countries: Brunei, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Malaysia, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, United Arab Emirates.

How to Apply for Hainan 30-Day Free Visa Access:
Required documents:
♦   Valid passport/Travel Document valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry
♦   Tickets for Round-trip International Flight or Cruise Ships
♦   Hotel Bookings
♦   Travel Itinerary to Hainan
Registering Yourself with a Local Travel Agency Is a Must:
Independent visitors cannot apply for the Hainan 30-day free visa on their own. This needs to be done through a travel agency in China.
The CMSE Organzing Committtee will help attendees to register with the local traval agency. Please submit all the required documents to the conference secretary at least 1 week before the conference via email: or

1.The visa-free policy only applies to the 59 countries tourists with direct flights to Hainan Province. (Transit in HK or Macao is also regarded as direct flights).
2.If a visitor from one of the 59 countries needs to stay in Hainan longer, or travel to another part of mainland China, he/she needs to contact a local travel agency to assist in applying for the appropriate visa.
Each visitor will need to submit a certificate issued by a travel agency and his/her passport.
3.Visa-free policy for visitors from these six countries (Singapore, Japan, Brunei, the United Arab Emirates, Serbia, and Bosnia and Herzegovina) holding a regular passport do not need to submit any information before entering China (including Hainan) for a set period of time.
(The period of stay for Japan and Brunei is no longer than 15 days, the United Arab Emirates and Serbia 30 days, and for Bosnia and Herzegovina, they may enter China (including Hainan) an unlimited number of times during each 180-day period but may stay in China for no more than 90 days in total during that period.)

*For those countries who do not included in the list, a VISA is required from the local Chinese Embassy.

In case that an Invitation Letter from the Conference is required, please feel free to contact for it when the registration is finished. Following are the required information:
♦   Name (Same with Passport)
♦   Post Address and work address (if they are the same, one is enough)
♦   Zipcode
♦   Telephone number for post
♦   Title and Gender (Prof. / Dr. / Mr. / Ms) (Teacher / Student) (Male / Female)
♦   Birth Date (2017 JULY 13th) or (2017年7月13日)
♦   Nationality
♦   In which country the participant is applying for VISA

*Note: Participants are highly recommended to apply for Tourist Visa; the Organizing Committees can not issue any official letters of invitation for your visa application due to Chinese regulations.
Time Countdown

Contact Information

Conference Secretary: Ms. Li Ling, Ms. Kelly Feng
Tel: +86-13627122479

Copyright © CMSE 2019! All rights reserved.